Bill Hader Leaving SNL: No More Stefon!
BY Jami Smith
May 14 2013 5:28 PM ET
Bill Hader is set to leave Saturday Night Live after the season, according to The New York Times. That means our beloved Weekend Update city correspondent (and Hader's best character by far), Stefon, will be out of a job. How will New Yorkers find the latest of ever-changing hot spots "located on the lower east side of a dumpster?"
To say goodbye to our favorite SNL character in years, we've compiled some of our favorite Stefon moments. Watch them below.
Stefon Kisses Seth Meyers
Stefon and Derek Zoolander
Stefon Breaks Character
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide