Bill Hader Leaving SNL: No More Stefon!
BY Jami Smith
May 14 2013 5:28 PM ET
Bill Hader is set to leave Saturday Night Live after the season, according to The New York Times. That means our beloved Weekend Update city correspondent (and Hader's best character by far), Stefon, will be out of a job. How will New Yorkers find the latest of ever-changing hot spots "located on the lower east side of a dumpster?"
To say goodbye to our favorite SNL character in years, we've compiled some of our favorite Stefon moments. Watch them below.
Stefon Kisses Seth Meyers
Stefon and Derek Zoolander
Stefon Breaks Character
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?