Bill Hader Leaving SNL: No More Stefon!
BY Jami Smith
May 14 2013 5:28 PM ET
Bill Hader is set to leave Saturday Night Live after the season, according to The New York Times. That means our beloved Weekend Update city correspondent (and Hader's best character by far), Stefon, will be out of a job. How will New Yorkers find the latest of ever-changing hot spots "located on the lower east side of a dumpster?"
To say goodbye to our favorite SNL character in years, we've compiled some of our favorite Stefon moments. Watch them below.
Stefon Kisses Seth Meyers
Stefon and Derek Zoolander
Stefon Breaks Character
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Lost Pink Triangles
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015