Bill Hader Leaving SNL: No More Stefon!
BY Jami Smith
May 14 2013 5:28 PM ET
Bill Hader is set to leave Saturday Night Live after the season, according to The New York Times. That means our beloved Weekend Update city correspondent (and Hader's best character by far), Stefon, will be out of a job. How will New Yorkers find the latest of ever-changing hot spots "located on the lower east side of a dumpster?"
To say goodbye to our favorite SNL character in years, we've compiled some of our favorite Stefon moments. Watch them below.
Stefon Kisses Seth Meyers
Stefon and Derek Zoolander
Stefon Breaks Character
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism