WATCH: Stephen Colbert Is Not Okay With Lesbian 'Throuple'
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 1:24 PM ET
Rightwing nutjobs are trying to make waves in the news against marriage equality because of a lesbian trio in Massachusetts claiming to be a married "throuple." Fake Rightwing nutjob, Stephen Colbert, agrees with the "when you redefine marriage, it's anything goes" philosophy.
"It's a slippery slope. Sodomy leads to gay marriage, which leads to throupling, which inevitably leads to threestiality and whatever word they come up with for one dude and ten snakes in a box. I'm gonna say, hissy fit?"
Watch the segment below:
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Michael Sam Not Signed to Rams Practice Squad
- San Francisco Mourns Death of Legendary Drag Performer
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started