WATCH: Stephen Colbert Is Not Okay With Lesbian 'Throuple'
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 1:24 PM ET
Rightwing nutjobs are trying to make waves in the news against marriage equality because of a lesbian trio in Massachusetts claiming to be a married "throuple." Fake Rightwing nutjob, Stephen Colbert, agrees with the "when you redefine marriage, it's anything goes" philosophy.
"It's a slippery slope. Sodomy leads to gay marriage, which leads to throupling, which inevitably leads to threestiality and whatever word they come up with for one dude and ten snakes in a box. I'm gonna say, hissy fit?"
Watch the segment below:
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling