WATCH: Stephen Colbert Is Not Okay With Lesbian 'Throuple'
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 1:24 PM ET
Rightwing nutjobs are trying to make waves in the news against marriage equality because of a lesbian trio in Massachusetts claiming to be a married "throuple." Fake Rightwing nutjob, Stephen Colbert, agrees with the "when you redefine marriage, it's anything goes" philosophy.
"It's a slippery slope. Sodomy leads to gay marriage, which leads to throupling, which inevitably leads to threestiality and whatever word they come up with for one dude and ten snakes in a box. I'm gonna say, hissy fit?"
Watch the segment below:
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- WATCH: Antigay Discrimination Is 'So One Month Ago,' Says Jon Stewart