WATCH: Stephen Colbert Is Not Okay With Lesbian 'Throuple'
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 1:24 PM ET
Rightwing nutjobs are trying to make waves in the news against marriage equality because of a lesbian trio in Massachusetts claiming to be a married "throuple." Fake Rightwing nutjob, Stephen Colbert, agrees with the "when you redefine marriage, it's anything goes" philosophy.
"It's a slippery slope. Sodomy leads to gay marriage, which leads to throupling, which inevitably leads to threestiality and whatever word they come up with for one dude and ten snakes in a box. I'm gonna say, hissy fit?"
Watch the segment below:
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet