WATCH: Stephen Colbert Is Not Okay With Lesbian 'Throuple'
BY Jami Smith
May 01 2014 1:24 PM ET
Rightwing nutjobs are trying to make waves in the news against marriage equality because of a lesbian trio in Massachusetts claiming to be a married "throuple." Fake Rightwing nutjob, Stephen Colbert, agrees with the "when you redefine marriage, it's anything goes" philosophy.
"It's a slippery slope. Sodomy leads to gay marriage, which leads to throupling, which inevitably leads to threestiality and whatever word they come up with for one dude and ten snakes in a box. I'm gonna say, hissy fit?"
Watch the segment below:
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- The Daily Show's Unforgettable Takedown of Andrew Shirvell