One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:05 a.m. New York City — Adam Sank undergoes an EKG in preparation for his upcoming deviated septum surgery.
10:35 a.m. “Lesbian checklist #2037: Waiting on an ex for coffee. About to transform another former date into a friendship.” — Mimi Gonzalez
10:37 a.m. Los Angeles — “Just for fun — 'cause you know I make so much money doing theater and comedy — I shoot castings for photo campaigns. I've been in the biz for more years than I care to count and I've seen most of the models I photograph grow from childhood to sluthood.” — Diana Yanez
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'