A Pool Party With a Purpose
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2012 5:56 PM ET
In this pool party with a purpose held in Los Angeles last weekend, with its "power up" tagline, the Impulse Group raised money and awareness to promote safe sex.
The event was sponsored by Gay.com and HIV Plus magazine — our sister publications. It included DJ DrewG for music, the amazing guacamole from Rosa Mexicana, a snow cone cart manned by Andrew Christian underwear models, and a dunk tank filled with even more models. Drinks were courtesy of Stoli. But all the proceeds from the event went to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
Check out the advertising campaign and photos from the event on the following pages.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?