A Pool Party With a Purpose
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2012 5:56 PM ET
In this pool party with a purpose held in Los Angeles last weekend, with its "power up" tagline, the Impulse Group raised money and awareness to promote safe sex.
The event was sponsored by Gay.com and HIV Plus magazine — our sister publications. It included DJ DrewG for music, the amazing guacamole from Rosa Mexicana, a snow cone cart manned by Andrew Christian underwear models, and a dunk tank filled with even more models. Drinks were courtesy of Stoli. But all the proceeds from the event went to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
Check out the advertising campaign and photos from the event on the following pages.
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM