BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2009 10:00 AM ET
Good nutritional status is very important from the time a person is infected with HIV to help maintain the health and quality of life of the person. HIV infection damages the immune system, which leads to other more serious infections. When nutritional needs are not met, recovery from an illness will take longer. No matter what, watch your nutrition intake and be diligent about your body. Do not go on any unnecessary diets or change a routine that has kept you in your normal body weight in the past. Any drastic changes can have a serious impact on your system.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride