Hawaii physician named GayHealth.com/GLMA Provider of the Year
November 02 2004 1:00 AM ET
Hawaii physician Tyronne Dang was named the GayHealth.com/Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Provider of the Year at the 22nd annual GLMA conference, held October 21-23 in Rancho Mirage, Calif. Dang, who is openly gay and practices in Honolulu, serves a diverse patient population, including patients whose primary language is Vietnamese. He is a former refugee who escaped Vietnam by boat and resettled in Hawaii. "Dr. Dang has an exceptionally caring and personable approach to his patients, and he's committed to making the doctor-patient experience fulfilling," says Stephen Goldstone, MD, the medical director of GayHealth.com. "He refuses to compromise his ideals, and he is an excellent role model."
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet