World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Students show their hands painted to look like red ribbons during a World AIDS Day event at their school in Hanshan, central China's Anhui province. Chinese AIDS activists accused the Communist Party's new number two, Li Keqiang, of hypocrisy after he called for more non-government efforts to fight the disease.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media