World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Students show their hands painted to look like red ribbons during a World AIDS Day event at their school in Hanshan, central China's Anhui province. Chinese AIDS activists accused the Communist Party's new number two, Li Keqiang, of hypocrisy after he called for more non-government efforts to fight the disease.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism