World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Students show their hands painted to look like red ribbons during a World AIDS Day event at their school in Hanshan, central China's Anhui province. Chinese AIDS activists accused the Communist Party's new number two, Li Keqiang, of hypocrisy after he called for more non-government efforts to fight the disease.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign