World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Students show their hands painted to look like red ribbons during a World AIDS Day event at their school in Hanshan, central China's Anhui province. Chinese AIDS activists accused the Communist Party's new number two, Li Keqiang, of hypocrisy after he called for more non-government efforts to fight the disease.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda