Donna Brazile may run for D.C. council
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2001 12:00 AM ET
Donna Brazile, campaign manager for Al Gores presidential bid and a former board member for the Millennium March on Washington, has announced that she plans to run for a seat on the District of Columbia council. I have been in politics all my life. This city has done great things for me, and I want to give back, Brazile told The Washington Post. I am going to meet with community leaders, and then I am considering throwing my hat in the ring.... Im not going to sit on the sideline and be a spectator.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 1 hour 2 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 1 hour 6 min ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM