Cahill named to head Policy Institute
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
Sean Cahill has been named to head the National Gay and Lesbian Task Forces Policy Institute. Cahill, who previously served as research and policy director for the institute, replaces Urvashi Vaid, who left the task force to accept a position at the Ford Foundation.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?