Cahill named to head Policy Institute
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
Sean Cahill has been named to head the National Gay and Lesbian Task Forces Policy Institute. Cahill, who previously served as research and policy director for the institute, replaces Urvashi Vaid, who left the task force to accept a position at the Ford Foundation.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA