Cahill named to head Policy Institute
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
Sean Cahill has been named to head the National Gay and Lesbian Task Forces Policy Institute. Cahill, who previously served as research and policy director for the institute, replaces Urvashi Vaid, who left the task force to accept a position at the Ford Foundation.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'