Cahill named to head Policy Institute
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
Sean Cahill has been named to head the National Gay and Lesbian Task Forces Policy Institute. Cahill, who previously served as research and policy director for the institute, replaces Urvashi Vaid, who left the task force to accept a position at the Ford Foundation.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication