Cahill named to head Policy Institute
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sean Cahill has been named to head the National Gay and Lesbian Task Forces Policy Institute. Cahill, who previously served as research and policy director for the institute, replaces Urvashi Vaid, who left the task force to accept a position at the Ford Foundation.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'