Cingular offers DP benefits
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
The nations second-largest wireless telephone company, Cingular Wireless, announced Monday that will begin offering health benefits to employees same-sex partners and children, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Cingular is a joint venture between BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications. In December BellSouth announced that it would begin offering benefits to the same-sex partners of its employees in management positions.
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'