Cingular offers DP benefits
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2001 1:00 AM ET
The nations second-largest wireless telephone company, Cingular Wireless, announced Monday that will begin offering health benefits to employees same-sex partners and children, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Cingular is a joint venture between BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications. In December BellSouth announced that it would begin offering benefits to the same-sex partners of its employees in management positions.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend