Lainie Kazan and Miss Coco Peru, in conversation November 12 in L.A.
BY Mike Grippi
November 09 2005 1:00 AM ET
Drag diva Miss
Coco Peru (Girls Will Be Girls, MTV's
Wisecrack) continues the "Conversations With
Coco" series with an evening featuring show business
legend Lainie Kazan on Saturday, November 12, at the Los
Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center's Renberg Theater, 1125
N. McCadden Pl. Kazan will discuss her illustrious
career, from Funny Girl to Playboy to
My Big Fat Greek Wedding and all points in
between. For tickets call (323) 860-7300, and for more
information visit www.MissCocoPeru.com.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'