Gotham Knights Win Bingham Cup
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 11:10 AM ET
New York City’s Gotham Knights are the new champion in international gay rugby after winning the Bingham Cup over the weekend in Minneapolis, Outsports.com reports.
The Knights beat two-time champions the Sydney Convicts 18-15 for the title. Go to Outsports for pictures and more information about the tournament, which is named in honor of Mark Bingham, a gay man and rugby player who was among the passengers killed on United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View