Gotham Knights Win Bingham Cup
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 12:10 PM ET
New York City’s Gotham Knights are the new champion in international gay rugby after winning the Bingham Cup over the weekend in Minneapolis, Outsports.com reports.
The Knights beat two-time champions the Sydney Convicts 18-15 for the title. Go to Outsports for pictures and more information about the tournament, which is named in honor of Mark Bingham, a gay man and rugby player who was among the passengers killed on United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- Op-ed: Why We're Going to Win Marriage in Ireland
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either