Colbert Warns of "Arma-gay-ddon"
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 11:40 AM ET
Stephen Colbert expressed his fears about “Arma-gay-ddon,” the trail of “tastefully arranged destruction” that could follow the overturn of Proposition 8.
Colbert also tackles conservatives’ concern about the fact that U.S. district judge Vaughn Walker, who decided the case, is gay.
“Judge Walker’s big gay bias is all over this decision,” he said. “He even signed it gay: 'It is sooo ordered.'”
Watch the clip.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|How to Ruin Same-Sex Marriages|
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Op-ed: My Bi Choice
- Op-ed: Having a Transgender Parent Helped Make My Sons Into Better Men