Colbert Warns of "Arma-gay-ddon"
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 11:40 AM ET
Stephen Colbert expressed his fears about “Arma-gay-ddon,” the trail of “tastefully arranged destruction” that could follow the overturn of Proposition 8.
Colbert also tackles conservatives’ concern about the fact that U.S. district judge Vaughn Walker, who decided the case, is gay.
“Judge Walker’s big gay bias is all over this decision,” he said. “He even signed it gay: 'It is sooo ordered.'”
Watch the clip.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|How to Ruin Same-Sex Marriages|
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight