Colbert Warns of "Arma-gay-ddon"
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 11:40 AM ET
Stephen Colbert expressed his fears about “Arma-gay-ddon,” the trail of “tastefully arranged destruction” that could follow the overturn of Proposition 8.
Colbert also tackles conservatives’ concern about the fact that U.S. district judge Vaughn Walker, who decided the case, is gay.
“Judge Walker’s big gay bias is all over this decision,” he said. “He even signed it gay: 'It is sooo ordered.'”
Watch the clip.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|How to Ruin Same-Sex Marriages|
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?