Colbert Warns of "Arma-gay-ddon"
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 11:40 AM ET
Stephen Colbert expressed his fears about “Arma-gay-ddon,” the trail of “tastefully arranged destruction” that could follow the overturn of Proposition 8.
Colbert also tackles conservatives’ concern about the fact that U.S. district judge Vaughn Walker, who decided the case, is gay.
“Judge Walker’s big gay bias is all over this decision,” he said. “He even signed it gay: 'It is sooo ordered.'”
Watch the clip.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|How to Ruin Same-Sex Marriages|
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Jeb Bush: 'Maybe I'm Misinterpreting' SCOTUS on Marriage