Colbert Warns of "Arma-gay-ddon"
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 11:40 AM ET
Stephen Colbert expressed his fears about “Arma-gay-ddon,” the trail of “tastefully arranged destruction” that could follow the overturn of Proposition 8.
Colbert also tackles conservatives’ concern about the fact that U.S. district judge Vaughn Walker, who decided the case, is gay.
“Judge Walker’s big gay bias is all over this decision,” he said. “He even signed it gay: 'It is sooo ordered.'”
Watch the clip.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|How to Ruin Same-Sex Marriages|
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50