A Lover for Uncle Saul
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 6:40 PM ET
Stephen Collins, who for 11 seasons played the patriarch on the family drama 7th Heaven, has signed on to romance Ron Rifkin’s Uncle Saul in a recurring role on Brothers & Sisters.
It’s one of two gigs on ABC the 62-year-old actor snagged this month — he was just promoted to series regular on the network’s new drama No Ordinary Family.
Collins spent 11 years as the Reverend Eric Camden on the highly rated WB drama. He’s coming off a recurring role on another ABC show, Private Practice.
In the fourth-season finale of Brothers & Sisters, it was revealed that Saul is HIV-positive.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.