Ricky and Portia Do Oprah
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2010 6:00 PM ET
It's a gay week for The Oprah Winfrey Show.
On Monday, Oprah will sit down with Portia de Rossi (who legally changed her last name to DeGeneres last month but still uses de Rossi professionally) to discuss her new book "Unbearable Lightness" and her struggles with anorexia and coming out.
The following day, Ricky Martin appears on the show. His book Me hits bookstores Tuesday, and he invited the talk show host into his home to talk about coming out and fathering twins with the help of a surrogate.
On Wednesday, Oprah will talk with Marie Osmond about the death of her son Michael. Last year Osmond made headlines after a tabloid outed her daughter. She then told a radio station she supports her gay daughter and gay rights, despite her Mormon upbringing.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Music WATCH: 'Guess What?' Cazwell's New Video Is Hot! 5 min 27 sec ago
- Entertainment News Watch: Fox News' Most Anti-Trans Comments 5 min 48 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Krave Massive Nightclub Opens in Las Vegas 18 min 35 sec ago
- Style Hairy Hose for Hairless Bros? 35 min 27 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality 1 hour 8 min ago
- Style WATCH: How to Dress For Summer 1 hour 14 min ago
- Fitness A Workout Especially for HIV-Positive People 1 hour 47 min ago