Rep. Gohmert on Oversexed Gay Soldiers
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 3:50 PM ET
While debating the House’s DADT repeal bill, Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, warned of gay soldiers who might not be able to control their “overt feelings of homosexuality” and remembered a soldier who crawled into bed with another man because he misread his feelings.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People