Rep. Gohmert on Oversexed Gay Soldiers
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 3:50 PM ET
While debating the House’s DADT repeal bill, Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, warned of gay soldiers who might not be able to control their “overt feelings of homosexuality” and remembered a soldier who crawled into bed with another man because he misread his feelings.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer