Rep. Gohmert on Oversexed Gay Soldiers
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 3:50 PM ET
While debating the House’s DADT repeal bill, Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, warned of gay soldiers who might not be able to control their “overt feelings of homosexuality” and remembered a soldier who crawled into bed with another man because he misread his feelings.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'