Rep. Gohmert on Oversexed Gay Soldiers
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 3:50 PM ET
While debating the House’s DADT repeal bill, Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, warned of gay soldiers who might not be able to control their “overt feelings of homosexuality” and remembered a soldier who crawled into bed with another man because he misread his feelings.
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'