33 Famous Gay Dads for Father's Day
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 11 2014 8:00 AM ET
Denis O’Hare and Hugo Redwood
The American Horror Story: Coven star and his husband, Hugo Redwood, recently adopted 3-year-old Declan, to whom they’d been foster parents since he was 2 weeks old. The couple received a Let Love Define Family award at the annual RaiseAChild.US Honors gala in May. Photos via Facebook.
Ryan Murphy and David Miller
Producer Ryan Murphy and his husband, David Miller, are the fathers of Logan Phineas, born December 24, 2012, via surrogacy. Their journey to fatherhood partly inspired NBC’s The New Normal, which Murphy created.
Perez Hilton (né Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr.) is the dad of Mario Armando Lavandeira III, who was born via a surrogate mother and an egg donor two days after Valentine’s Day, on February 16, 2013. The family now lives in New York City. Photos via PerezHilton.com.
Jeremy Brandrick and Adam Morris
British-born designer Jeremy Brandrick, who was featured on Project Runway season 12, is raising 2-year-old twins — son Benjamin and daughter Alexandra — with his husband, Adam Morris, in New York City.
— Ricky Martin (@ricky_martin) January 6, 2014
His twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, were born in 2008.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- WATCH: A Trans Girl's Inspiring 'Letter to the World'
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History