WATCH: Streisand Touts Obama's Record on LGBT Issues
BY Trudy Ring
November 02 2012 3:20 PM ET
Barbra Streisand cites LGBT rights, plus women’s concerns, health care, the economy, and other issues in a new video telling voters why she supports President Obama’s reelection and why they should too.
Obama “has done more for the LGBT community than any president before him, repealing ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ and signing the Matthew Shepard hate-crimes act into law,” Streisand says in the video, for the National Jewish Democratic Council. Mitt Romney, she says, “would take us backwards.”
She concludes by saying, “For me the choice is clear. I hope it is for you.” Watch below.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth