Fox News Doesn't Hold Back in Response to Obama Marriage Equality Announcement
BY Neal Broverman
May 09 2012 4:11 PM ET
Fox News isn't trying to hide its feelings about President Obama's endorsement of marriage equality: It claims he flip-flopped on the issue and declared a "war on marriage."
Rupert Murdoch's news empire has never been a friend to LGBT rights, but it made its position crystal clear after today's news that the president supports same-sex marriage rights. After the news broke, Fox wrote, "Obama Flip Flops, Declares War on Marriage." Fox has since changed its headline, dropping the "Declares War on Marriage." Read more about Fox's coverage at Media Matters.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed