Fox News Doesn't Hold Back in Response to Obama Marriage Equality Announcement
BY Neal Broverman
May 09 2012 4:11 PM ET
Fox News isn't trying to hide its feelings about President Obama's endorsement of marriage equality: It claims he flip-flopped on the issue and declared a "war on marriage."
Rupert Murdoch's news empire has never been a friend to LGBT rights, but it made its position crystal clear after today's news that the president supports same-sex marriage rights. After the news broke, Fox wrote, "Obama Flip Flops, Declares War on Marriage." Fox has since changed its headline, dropping the "Declares War on Marriage." Read more about Fox's coverage at Media Matters.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- WATCH: Texas Couple Who Sued for Marriage License Will Now Receive It
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015