WATCH: Donald Trump Opposes Marriage Equality
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 06 2013 4:55 PM ET
Former presidential candidate and Celebrity Apprentice boss Donald Trump said he opposes same-sex marriage in an interview with satellite radio host Howard Stern today.
In a conversation that ranged from gay marriage to Snooki's political endorsement to Kim Kardashian's butt, The Donald said his views on marriage equality are clear, if not popular.
"Donald, go on the record," Stern requested on his SiriusXM satellite radio show. "You're for gay marriage."
"Well, I'm not," responded Trump. "It's never been an argument that's been discussed with me very much. People know it's not my thing, one way or the other."
Watch Trump weigh in marriage equality, Snooki's statement that if Trump were president, the nation would no longer have any problems, and admit that he thinks Kim Kardashian has "a fat ass," below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love