WATCH: Donald Trump Opposes Marriage Equality
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 06 2013 4:55 PM ET
Former presidential candidate and Celebrity Apprentice boss Donald Trump said he opposes same-sex marriage in an interview with satellite radio host Howard Stern today.
In a conversation that ranged from gay marriage to Snooki's political endorsement to Kim Kardashian's butt, The Donald said his views on marriage equality are clear, if not popular.
"Donald, go on the record," Stern requested on his SiriusXM satellite radio show. "You're for gay marriage."
"Well, I'm not," responded Trump. "It's never been an argument that's been discussed with me very much. People know it's not my thing, one way or the other."
Watch Trump weigh in marriage equality, Snooki's statement that if Trump were president, the nation would no longer have any problems, and admit that he thinks Kim Kardashian has "a fat ass," below.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word