WATCH: Donald Trump Opposes Marriage Equality
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 06 2013 4:55 PM ET
Former presidential candidate and Celebrity Apprentice boss Donald Trump said he opposes same-sex marriage in an interview with satellite radio host Howard Stern today.
In a conversation that ranged from gay marriage to Snooki's political endorsement to Kim Kardashian's butt, The Donald said his views on marriage equality are clear, if not popular.
"Donald, go on the record," Stern requested on his SiriusXM satellite radio show. "You're for gay marriage."
"Well, I'm not," responded Trump. "It's never been an argument that's been discussed with me very much. People know it's not my thing, one way or the other."
Watch Trump weigh in marriage equality, Snooki's statement that if Trump were president, the nation would no longer have any problems, and admit that he thinks Kim Kardashian has "a fat ass," below.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers