Hangout: Real Couples on The Supreme Court's Real Impact
BY Michelle Garcia
March 25 2013 2:16 PM ET
In the lead up to the Supreme Court's hearings on the Defense of Marriage Act, and Proposition 8 this week, several questions are popping up about how the court's decision will affect real couples.
Hear from gay couples who want to marry in their home states, but are unable to because of existing laws, in this live Google Hangout. The chat will also include couples who are legally married, but whose marriages are not recognized by the federal government, with additional commentary by The Advocate editor in chief, Matthew Breen.
Join the conversation later today in a Google+ Hangout today at 3 p.m. Eastern/12 p.m. Pacific, moderated by Google Plus's Pride Plus Community, right here on Advocate.com.
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Art or Porn?: Filmmakers Who Tested the Limits
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders