Hangout: Real Couples on The Supreme Court's Real Impact
BY Michelle Garcia
March 25 2013 2:16 PM ET
In the lead up to the Supreme Court's hearings on the Defense of Marriage Act, and Proposition 8 this week, several questions are popping up about how the court's decision will affect real couples.
Hear from gay couples who want to marry in their home states, but are unable to because of existing laws, in this live Google Hangout. The chat will also include couples who are legally married, but whose marriages are not recognized by the federal government, with additional commentary by The Advocate editor in chief, Matthew Breen.
Join the conversation later today in a Google+ Hangout today at 3 p.m. Eastern/12 p.m. Pacific, moderated by Google Plus's Pride Plus Community, right here on Advocate.com.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media