PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 1:37 PM ET
Newly married couple Joyce and Gabrieli (right) in an emotional moment. In May, Brazil became the third country in Latin America to effectively approve same-sex marriage via a court ruling, but a final law has yet to be passed.
Tags: The Wedding Channel
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune