PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 1:37 PM ET
Newly married couple Joyce and Gabrieli (right) in an emotional moment. In May, Brazil became the third country in Latin America to effectively approve same-sex marriage via a court ruling, but a final law has yet to be passed.
Tags: The Wedding Channel
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'