PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 1:37 PM ET
Newly married couple Joyce and Gabrieli (right) in an emotional moment. In May, Brazil became the third country in Latin America to effectively approve same-sex marriage via a court ruling, but a final law has yet to be passed.
Tags: The Wedding Channel
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community