PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 1:37 PM ET
Newly married couple Joyce and Gabrieli (right) in an emotional moment. In May, Brazil became the third country in Latin America to effectively approve same-sex marriage via a court ruling, but a final law has yet to be passed.
Tags: The Wedding Channel
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Pope Francis Praises Author of LGBT-Inclusive Kids' Book