PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 1:37 PM ET
Newly married couple Joyce and Gabrieli (right) in an emotional moment. In May, Brazil became the third country in Latin America to effectively approve same-sex marriage via a court ruling, but a final law has yet to be passed.
Tags: The Wedding Channel
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination