Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
10) Jill Stein
The Green Party candidate had trouble getting attention for her run for president in 2012, except when she got arrested a couple times during protests. She and her party got a perfect grade on The Advocate's presidential candidate scorecard, matching President Obama issue by issue on LGBT concerns.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message