Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
10) Jill Stein
The Green Party candidate had trouble getting attention for her run for president in 2012, except when she got arrested a couple times during protests. She and her party got a perfect grade on The Advocate's presidential candidate scorecard, matching President Obama issue by issue on LGBT concerns.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview