WATCH: A Trans Dad on Telling His Kids About Gender
BY Neal Broverman
June 14 2014 12:51 PM ET
Willy Wilkinson, an author, public health consultant, and father of three, is the Transgender Law Center's 2014 Claire Skiffington Vanguard Awardee. The 51-year-old will be honored for his contributions to the LGBT movement at TLC's 12th anniversary celebration on October 2 in San Francisco. In honor of Father's Day, Wilkinson filmed a video about his experience as a transgender father and described how his children embrace his gender nonconformity; watch below.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights