WATCH: A Trans Dad on Telling His Kids About Gender
BY Neal Broverman
June 14 2014 12:51 PM ET
Willy Wilkinson, an author, public health consultant, and father of three, is the Transgender Law Center's 2014 Claire Skiffington Vanguard Awardee. The 51-year-old will be honored for his contributions to the LGBT movement at TLC's 12th anniversary celebration on October 2 in San Francisco. In honor of Father's Day, Wilkinson filmed a video about his experience as a transgender father and described how his children embrace his gender nonconformity; watch below.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth