Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Gays celebrate outside the Congress, while the Senate debates a gender identity bill in Buenos Aires on May 9. The bill, already passed in the Chamber of Deputies, allows citizens to officially change their name and sex without needing to request court permission.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality