Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Gays celebrate outside the Congress, while the Senate debates a gender identity bill in Buenos Aires on May 9. The bill, already passed in the Chamber of Deputies, allows citizens to officially change their name and sex without needing to request court permission.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'