Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Gays celebrate outside the Congress, while the Senate debates a gender identity bill in Buenos Aires on May 9. The bill, already passed in the Chamber of Deputies, allows citizens to officially change their name and sex without needing to request court permission.
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana