Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Gays celebrate outside the Congress, while the Senate debates a gender identity bill in Buenos Aires on May 9. The bill, already passed in the Chamber of Deputies, allows citizens to officially change their name and sex without needing to request court permission.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!