N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children
BY Neal Broverman
May 01 2012 7:33 PM ET
The words of a homophobic North Carolina preacher are reverberating around the Internet today, following a sermon in which he advocated physically assaulting toddlers with "limp wrists."
Sean Harris (pictured, left), the senior pastor at Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville, is a strong supporter of North Carolina's proposed antigay Amendment One. In Sunday's sermon, Harris screams like a maniac about cracking limp wrists and punching young children who exhibit gender-variant behavior. Girls playing sports are OK, but they must attempt to look pretty, according to Harris. Listen to the audio, obtained by GoodAsYou.org.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 20 min 46 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 27 min 23 sec ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 42 min 34 sec ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 53 min 31 sec ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 1 hour 21 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 1 hour 27 min ago
- Entertainment News EXCLUSIVE: Madonna's MDNA Concert Clip 2 hours 10 min ago