N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children
BY Neal Broverman
May 01 2012 7:33 PM ET
The words of a homophobic North Carolina preacher are reverberating around the Internet today, following a sermon in which he advocated physically assaulting toddlers with "limp wrists."
Sean Harris (pictured, left), the senior pastor at Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville, is a strong supporter of North Carolina's proposed antigay Amendment One. In Sunday's sermon, Harris screams like a maniac about cracking limp wrists and punching young children who exhibit gender-variant behavior. Girls playing sports are OK, but they must attempt to look pretty, according to Harris. Listen to the audio, obtained by GoodAsYou.org.
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Finding Sympathy for the Most Hated Woman in America
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Op-ed: Why LGBT and the GOP Are Better Together