Get Really Dirty
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2013 5:00 AM ET
Ever want to roll around in the mud with hundreds of people while raising funds for local LGBT organizations? Sounds like the Out-Fit Challenge will help you fill the void. The organizers behind the first-ever national LGBT Mud Run will give the public the power to decide where the 2014 mud runs will be. They'll benefit local charities while also helping a few better known ones, such as the Family Equality Council and the Ali Forney Center. Until November 15, voters can choose among 12 cities, including San Francisco, Miami, and Dallas, for the locations of the 2014 mud runs. The cities with the most votes will play host to next year's Out-Fit Challenges.
Click through for more pictures from June's Out-Fit Challenge >>>
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves