Get Really Dirty
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2013 5:00 AM ET
Ever want to roll around in the mud with hundreds of people while raising funds for local LGBT organizations? Sounds like the Out-Fit Challenge will help you fill the void. The organizers behind the first-ever national LGBT Mud Run will give the public the power to decide where the 2014 mud runs will be. They'll benefit local charities while also helping a few better known ones, such as the Family Equality Council and the Ali Forney Center. Until November 15, voters can choose among 12 cities, including San Francisco, Miami, and Dallas, for the locations of the 2014 mud runs. The cities with the most votes will play host to next year's Out-Fit Challenges.
Click through for more pictures from June's Out-Fit Challenge >>>
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times