Get Really Dirty
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2013 4:00 AM ET
Ever want to roll around in the mud with hundreds of people while raising funds for local LGBT organizations? Sounds like the Out-Fit Challenge will help you fill the void. The organizers behind the first-ever national LGBT Mud Run will give the public the power to decide where the 2014 mud runs will be. They'll benefit local charities while also helping a few better known ones, such as the Family Equality Council and the Ali Forney Center. Until November 15, voters can choose among 12 cities, including San Francisco, Miami, and Dallas, for the locations of the 2014 mud runs. The cities with the most votes will play host to next year's Out-Fit Challenges.
Click through for more pictures from June's Out-Fit Challenge >>>
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 20 min 39 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 12 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 19 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 2 hours 13 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 57 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM