WATCH: Two-Man Luge Proves Olympics Have Always Been a Little Gay
BY Jase Peeples
February 05 2014 2:26 PM ET
The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion has produced a clever video that points out why Russian legislators may want to re-examine a few Olympic events if they truly want to to keep a lid on so-called gay propaganda and demonstrations of LGBT support during the Winter Games in Sochi, which kick off Friday.
The two-man luge is just one reason the Winter Olympics have always been a little gay. See why in the video below:
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions