WATCH: Two-Man Luge Proves Olympics Have Always Been a Little Gay
BY Jase Peeples
February 05 2014 2:26 PM ET
The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion has produced a clever video that points out why Russian legislators may want to re-examine a few Olympic events if they truly want to to keep a lid on so-called gay propaganda and demonstrations of LGBT support during the Winter Games in Sochi, which kick off Friday.
The two-man luge is just one reason the Winter Olympics have always been a little gay. See why in the video below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- WATCH: Ben Carson Gets the Constitution Wrong Again
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'