WATCH: Two-Man Luge Proves Olympics Have Always Been a Little Gay
BY Jase Peeples
February 05 2014 2:26 PM ET
The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion has produced a clever video that points out why Russian legislators may want to re-examine a few Olympic events if they truly want to to keep a lid on so-called gay propaganda and demonstrations of LGBT support during the Winter Games in Sochi, which kick off Friday.
The two-man luge is just one reason the Winter Olympics have always been a little gay. See why in the video below:
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing