WATCH: Two-Man Luge Proves Olympics Have Always Been a Little Gay
BY Jase Peeples
February 05 2014 2:26 PM ET
The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion has produced a clever video that points out why Russian legislators may want to re-examine a few Olympic events if they truly want to to keep a lid on so-called gay propaganda and demonstrations of LGBT support during the Winter Games in Sochi, which kick off Friday.
The two-man luge is just one reason the Winter Olympics have always been a little gay. See why in the video below:
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media