WATCH: Two-Man Luge Proves Olympics Have Always Been a Little Gay
BY Jase Peeples
February 05 2014 2:26 PM ET
The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion has produced a clever video that points out why Russian legislators may want to re-examine a few Olympic events if they truly want to to keep a lid on so-called gay propaganda and demonstrations of LGBT support during the Winter Games in Sochi, which kick off Friday.
The two-man luge is just one reason the Winter Olympics have always been a little gay. See why in the video below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages