The 6 Worst Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 5:00 AM ET
Dick Cheney, Because No List Is Complete Without Him
Dick Cheney for being, well, Dick Cheney. His daughters are publicly feuding about whether same-sex marriage should be legal and he has yet to quell the family dispute. He claimed this year to have supported same-sex marriage back in 2000 but, well, no one can remember when and where he took such a position.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'