BY Advocate.com Editors
September 17 2009 3:55 PM ET
Acclaimed photographer François Rousseau explores the innate eroticism of dancers, applauding the mental focus and physical dedication required to perfect the artistry of human movement with his new book Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer. Rousseau focuses his lens on more than 60 professional dancers -- from Broadway to hip-hop and from companies as diverse as Alvin Ailey and Opera de Paris -- revealing the intense concentration, physical strength, and artistic determination they display through their facial expressions as well as through their lithe, pliant bodies.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks