BY Advocate.com Editors
September 17 2009 3:55 PM ET
Acclaimed photographer François Rousseau explores the innate eroticism of dancers, applauding the mental focus and physical dedication required to perfect the artistry of human movement with his new book Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer. Rousseau focuses his lens on more than 60 professional dancers -- from Broadway to hip-hop and from companies as diverse as Alvin Ailey and Opera de Paris -- revealing the intense concentration, physical strength, and artistic determination they display through their facial expressions as well as through their lithe, pliant bodies.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments