BY Advocate.com Editors
September 17 2009 3:55 PM ET
Acclaimed photographer François Rousseau explores the innate eroticism of dancers, applauding the mental focus and physical dedication required to perfect the artistry of human movement with his new book Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer. Rousseau focuses his lens on more than 60 professional dancers -- from Broadway to hip-hop and from companies as diverse as Alvin Ailey and Opera de Paris -- revealing the intense concentration, physical strength, and artistic determination they display through their facial expressions as well as through their lithe, pliant bodies.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding