Kathy Najimy Heads for Bear City
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 5:39 PM ET
When actress Kathy Najimy was asked to be part of a film about gay bears, she wondered if park rangers were discriminating against them or if Yogi and Gentle Ben wanted to get married — or so she tells talk-show host Chelsea Handler.
Actually, Najimy knows the bear subculture pretty well, as she indicates in this Chelsea Lately clip discussing Bear City 2: The Proposal, which is having its world premiere tonight at 8:30 at Los Angeles’s John Anson Ford Amphitheatre as part of Outfest. She portrays the tart-tongued owner of a Provincetown bed-and-breakfast hosting an altar-bound New York bear couple and their friends.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- 20 Southern Decadence Dos and Don'ts
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling