Woody Harrelson to be hetero love interest on Will & Grace
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2001 1:00 AM ET
While audiences wait for Will to get a boyfriend on the gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, Cupid is finally coming through for GraceWoody Harrelson will play Graces new boyfriend in a four-episode arc scheduled to air during the May sweeps. Everybody here at Will & Grace had a woody over Woody, series cocreatorexecutive producer David Kohan told The Hollywood Reporter. It feels like a real coup. Harrelson will play a resident of Will and Graces building who gets caught removing Graces laundry from the buildings dryer so he can wash his own. From an antagonistic beginning, romance blooms. The role will reunite Harrelson with Cheers executive producer James Burrows, who directs Will & Grace.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World
- Who Influences Our Influential 40 Under 40?