Woody Harrelson to be hetero love interest on Will & Grace
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2001 1:00 AM ET
While audiences wait for Will to get a boyfriend on the gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, Cupid is finally coming through for GraceWoody Harrelson will play Graces new boyfriend in a four-episode arc scheduled to air during the May sweeps. Everybody here at Will & Grace had a woody over Woody, series cocreatorexecutive producer David Kohan told The Hollywood Reporter. It feels like a real coup. Harrelson will play a resident of Will and Graces building who gets caught removing Graces laundry from the buildings dryer so he can wash his own. From an antagonistic beginning, romance blooms. The role will reunite Harrelson with Cheers executive producer James Burrows, who directs Will & Grace.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Might Even Antonin Scalia Say Kim Davis Should Resign?