Bernhard and Mullally bare all for Allure
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that next months issue of Allure will feature a bevy of Hollywoods famous women baring all. Along with Gina Gershon (Bound), Erika Christensen (Traffic), and Pamela Anderson (VIP) will be bisexual funny ladies Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne) and Megan Mullally (Will & Grace). Bernhard, who has done this sort of thing before in the pages of Playboy, said, I think I look pretty good naked. Clothes arent always cut well, so sometimes youre better off with nothing on. Mullally displayed equal self-confidence, stating, When I get out of the shower and look in the mirror, I think, Yeah, I look real womanly and nice.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong