Bernhard and Mullally bare all for Allure
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that next months issue of Allure will feature a bevy of Hollywoods famous women baring all. Along with Gina Gershon (Bound), Erika Christensen (Traffic), and Pamela Anderson (VIP) will be bisexual funny ladies Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne) and Megan Mullally (Will & Grace). Bernhard, who has done this sort of thing before in the pages of Playboy, said, I think I look pretty good naked. Clothes arent always cut well, so sometimes youre better off with nothing on. Mullally displayed equal self-confidence, stating, When I get out of the shower and look in the mirror, I think, Yeah, I look real womanly and nice.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender