Bernhard and Mullally bare all for Allure
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that next months issue of Allure will feature a bevy of Hollywoods famous women baring all. Along with Gina Gershon (Bound), Erika Christensen (Traffic), and Pamela Anderson (VIP) will be bisexual funny ladies Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne) and Megan Mullally (Will & Grace). Bernhard, who has done this sort of thing before in the pages of Playboy, said, I think I look pretty good naked. Clothes arent always cut well, so sometimes youre better off with nothing on. Mullally displayed equal self-confidence, stating, When I get out of the shower and look in the mirror, I think, Yeah, I look real womanly and nice.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'