Bernhard and Mullally bare all for Allure
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2001 11:00 PM ET
The New York Daily News reports that next months issue of Allure will feature a bevy of Hollywoods famous women baring all. Along with Gina Gershon (Bound), Erika Christensen (Traffic), and Pamela Anderson (VIP) will be bisexual funny ladies Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne) and Megan Mullally (Will & Grace). Bernhard, who has done this sort of thing before in the pages of Playboy, said, I think I look pretty good naked. Clothes arent always cut well, so sometimes youre better off with nothing on. Mullally displayed equal self-confidence, stating, When I get out of the shower and look in the mirror, I think, Yeah, I look real womanly and nice.
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 17 min 23 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM