Bernhard and Mullally bare all for Allure
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that next months issue of Allure will feature a bevy of Hollywoods famous women baring all. Along with Gina Gershon (Bound), Erika Christensen (Traffic), and Pamela Anderson (VIP) will be bisexual funny ladies Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne) and Megan Mullally (Will & Grace). Bernhard, who has done this sort of thing before in the pages of Playboy, said, I think I look pretty good naked. Clothes arent always cut well, so sometimes youre better off with nothing on. Mullally displayed equal self-confidence, stating, When I get out of the shower and look in the mirror, I think, Yeah, I look real womanly and nice.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015