Home drag just got easier
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Chicago Tribune reports that a TV spot advertising a CD collection of drag queens favorite songs will debut on MTV and other cable channels this week. The drag queen phenomenon has apparently lost its demimonde allure and gone mainstream. Dancing Queens will, of course, feature Gloria Gaynors I Will Survive along with Its Raining Men, Im Every Woman, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and other favorites.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message