Home drag just got easier
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 24 2001 11:00 PM ET
The Chicago Tribune reports that a TV spot advertising a CD collection of drag queens favorite songs will debut on MTV and other cable channels this week. The drag queen phenomenon has apparently lost its demimonde allure and gone mainstream. Dancing Queens will, of course, feature Gloria Gaynors I Will Survive along with Its Raining Men, Im Every Woman, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and other favorites.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'