Home drag just got easier
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Chicago Tribune reports that a TV spot advertising a CD collection of drag queens favorite songs will debut on MTV and other cable channels this week. The drag queen phenomenon has apparently lost its demimonde allure and gone mainstream. Dancing Queens will, of course, feature Gloria Gaynors I Will Survive along with Its Raining Men, Im Every Woman, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and other favorites.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community