Home drag just got easier
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Chicago Tribune reports that a TV spot advertising a CD collection of drag queens favorite songs will debut on MTV and other cable channels this week. The drag queen phenomenon has apparently lost its demimonde allure and gone mainstream. Dancing Queens will, of course, feature Gloria Gaynors I Will Survive along with Its Raining Men, Im Every Woman, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and other favorites.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality