Rosie ODonnell acknowledges partner on awards show
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
During the airing of the Daytime Emmy Awards last Sunday, Rosie ODonnell clutched her Emmy for best talk show host and thanked Kelli, who slept on the floor of the ICU and kept them from cutting off my finger. I love you! Village Voice columnist Michael Musto reports that the Kelli in question is Kelli Carpenter, a woman who has been documented in tabloid stories as Rosies life partner.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Why Are We Gay?
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves