Rosie ODonnell acknowledges partner on awards show
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
During the airing of the Daytime Emmy Awards last Sunday, Rosie ODonnell clutched her Emmy for best talk show host and thanked Kelli, who slept on the floor of the ICU and kept them from cutting off my finger. I love you! Village Voice columnist Michael Musto reports that the Kelli in question is Kelli Carpenter, a woman who has been documented in tabloid stories as Rosies life partner.
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women