Rosie ODonnell acknowledges partner on awards show
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
During the airing of the Daytime Emmy Awards last Sunday, Rosie ODonnell clutched her Emmy for best talk show host and thanked Kelli, who slept on the floor of the ICU and kept them from cutting off my finger. I love you! Village Voice columnist Michael Musto reports that the Kelli in question is Kelli Carpenter, a woman who has been documented in tabloid stories as Rosies life partner.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview