Michael Musto in TV studio tiff
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post reports that gay columnist Michael Musto got into a bit of a spat with designer Mary McFadden at a taping of MetroChannels New York Central. McFadden has apparently held a grudge against Musto for printing an item about a former husband (number 10) being gay. Musto pointed out to McFadden that even though she was upset at the columnist for making the accusation, two weeks later [she] was suing...for divorce because he was gay. A request that she simply admit Musto was right was met with the dissembling reply He was bisexual.... We had a wonderful honeymoon.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples