Michael Musto in TV studio tiff
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post reports that gay columnist Michael Musto got into a bit of a spat with designer Mary McFadden at a taping of MetroChannels New York Central. McFadden has apparently held a grudge against Musto for printing an item about a former husband (number 10) being gay. Musto pointed out to McFadden that even though she was upset at the columnist for making the accusation, two weeks later [she] was suing...for divorce because he was gay. A request that she simply admit Musto was right was met with the dissembling reply He was bisexual.... We had a wonderful honeymoon.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- EXCLUSIVE: U.K. Documentary Patchwork Puts Spotlight on Trans Love