Michael Musto in TV studio tiff
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post reports that gay columnist Michael Musto got into a bit of a spat with designer Mary McFadden at a taping of MetroChannels New York Central. McFadden has apparently held a grudge against Musto for printing an item about a former husband (number 10) being gay. Musto pointed out to McFadden that even though she was upset at the columnist for making the accusation, two weeks later [she] was suing...for divorce because he was gay. A request that she simply admit Musto was right was met with the dissembling reply He was bisexual.... We had a wonderful honeymoon.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney