Randy Harrison admits to shy nature
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out actor Randy Harrison, who plays the youthful Justin on Showtimes Queer as Folk, admitted to The Village Voices Michael Musto that the strip scene for the shows King of Babylon contest was uncomfortable for him. The sex scenes are fine, he admits, but to get up there and strip for 40 extras was humiliating. Its hard to fake that kind of confidence.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists