Sundance Channel showcases John Cameron Mitchell
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene will look at John Cameron Mitchells rock musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch on July 1. Mitchell will discuss directing the film adaptation of his off-Broadway hit about a transsexuals botched operation and her search for stardom and love. The episode will be rebroadcast after its initial airings. Check local listings for times.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party