Emotional Monogamy opens in Chicago
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The comedy Emotional Monogamy will open at Chicagos Bailiwick Arts Center as part of the Bailiwick Pride Series on July 12. The play involves a gay couple, Mitchell and Craig, who are in the middle of discussing the seven-year itch in their relationship when Mitchells parents arrive for an unexpected visit. The two couples decide to experiment and, the theater Web site assures us, hilarity ensues. The Bailiwick Arts Center is located at 1229 W. Belmont Ave.. For further information, call (773) 883-1090 or visit the centers Web site at www.bailiwick.org.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'