Emotional Monogamy opens in Chicago
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The comedy Emotional Monogamy will open at Chicagos Bailiwick Arts Center as part of the Bailiwick Pride Series on July 12. The play involves a gay couple, Mitchell and Craig, who are in the middle of discussing the seven-year itch in their relationship when Mitchells parents arrive for an unexpected visit. The two couples decide to experiment and, the theater Web site assures us, hilarity ensues. The Bailiwick Arts Center is located at 1229 W. Belmont Ave.. For further information, call (773) 883-1090 or visit the centers Web site at www.bailiwick.org.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 58 sec ago
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 34 min 41 sec ago
- Health News AIDS Deaths Plummet In Africa 37 min 37 sec ago
- Military PHOTOS: Shirtless, Sweaty Naval Academy Freshman Climb Greased Obelisk 48 min 5 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer and Amber Tamblyn Watch Porn and Make Out 1 hour 43 sec ago
- Art When Shel Silverstein Covered Fire Island for Playboy 1 hour 9 min ago
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 1 hour 51 min ago