Emotional Monogamy opens in Chicago
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2001 11:00 PM ET
The comedy Emotional Monogamy will open at Chicagos Bailiwick Arts Center as part of the Bailiwick Pride Series on July 12. The play involves a gay couple, Mitchell and Craig, who are in the middle of discussing the seven-year itch in their relationship when Mitchells parents arrive for an unexpected visit. The two couples decide to experiment and, the theater Web site assures us, hilarity ensues. The Bailiwick Arts Center is located at 1229 W. Belmont Ave.. For further information, call (773) 883-1090 or visit the centers Web site at www.bailiwick.org.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 16 min 40 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM