Rufus Wainwright heading for director’s chair
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 13 2001 11:00 PM ET
Gay troubadour Rufus Wainwright is currently in discussions to direct the heist film Diamond Dogs, according to ZENtertainment.com. The film, about a reformed jewel thief who is enlisted to pull off one more job, which could be the biggest diamond robbery ever, is being produced by the Warner Bros.based Bel Air Entertainment.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model