Rufus Wainwright heading for director’s chair
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay troubadour Rufus Wainwright is currently in discussions to direct the heist film Diamond Dogs, according to ZENtertainment.com. The film, about a reformed jewel thief who is enlisted to pull off one more job, which could be the biggest diamond robbery ever, is being produced by the Warner Bros.based Bel Air Entertainment.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?