Tammy Faye directors put Lewinsky documentary on hold
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay directors Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey are delaying production on their new documentary about Monica Lewinsky, according to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca. The filmmakers apparently feel that the topic is an inappropriate one to revisit given the current national mood. Wisecracker, Barbato and Bailey's documentary on openly gay Hollywood legend William Haines, is scheduled to make its broadcast debut early next year.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God