Tammy Faye directors put Lewinsky documentary on hold
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay directors Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey are delaying production on their new documentary about Monica Lewinsky, according to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca. The filmmakers apparently feel that the topic is an inappropriate one to revisit given the current national mood. Wisecracker, Barbato and Bailey's documentary on openly gay Hollywood legend William Haines, is scheduled to make its broadcast debut early next year.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?