Tammy Faye directors put Lewinsky documentary on hold
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay directors Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey are delaying production on their new documentary about Monica Lewinsky, according to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca. The filmmakers apparently feel that the topic is an inappropriate one to revisit given the current national mood. Wisecracker, Barbato and Bailey's documentary on openly gay Hollywood legend William Haines, is scheduled to make its broadcast debut early next year.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'