Tammy Faye directors put Lewinsky documentary on hold
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay directors Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey are delaying production on their new documentary about Monica Lewinsky, according to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca. The filmmakers apparently feel that the topic is an inappropriate one to revisit given the current national mood. Wisecracker, Barbato and Bailey's documentary on openly gay Hollywood legend William Haines, is scheduled to make its broadcast debut early next year.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City