CBS chief stands behind The Ellen Show
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
She may not have gotten to host the Emmy Awards on Sunday night, but Ellen DeGeneres can rely on CBS to keep her new sitcom afloat. FoxNews.com reports that CBS Entertainment chief Les Moonves is committed to The Ellen Show and plans to stick with it, even though initial ratings have been moderate. Moonves has apparently told friends that he likes the show, likes DeGeneres, and wants to see The Ellen Show work.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'