Alessandro Nivola enters Lisa Cholodenko's Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Actor Alessandro Nivola (Jurassic Park III, Face/Off, and TV's Alias) has joined the cast of Laurel Canyon, the latest film from out director Lisa Cholodenko (High Art), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Los Angeles-based film tells the story of a free-spirited record producer (Frances McDormand) and her clashes with her straitlaced son (Christian Bale) and his uptight fiancée (Kate Beckinsale). Nivola will play a British rock star, one of the mother's clients, who seduces the fiancée.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender