Alessandro Nivola enters Lisa Cholodenko's Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2001 11:00 PM ET
Actor Alessandro Nivola (Jurassic Park III, Face/Off, and TV's Alias) has joined the cast of Laurel Canyon, the latest film from out director Lisa Cholodenko (High Art), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Los Angeles-based film tells the story of a free-spirited record producer (Frances McDormand) and her clashes with her straitlaced son (Christian Bale) and his uptight fiancée (Kate Beckinsale). Nivola will play a British rock star, one of the mother's clients, who seduces the fiancée.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6