Alessandro Nivola enters Lisa Cholodenko's Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Actor Alessandro Nivola (Jurassic Park III, Face/Off, and TV's Alias) has joined the cast of Laurel Canyon, the latest film from out director Lisa Cholodenko (High Art), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Los Angeles-based film tells the story of a free-spirited record producer (Frances McDormand) and her clashes with her straitlaced son (Christian Bale) and his uptight fiancée (Kate Beckinsale). Nivola will play a British rock star, one of the mother's clients, who seduces the fiancée.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'