New Manilow biography questions his sexuality
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Barry Manilow is the subject of an unauthorized biography scheduled to be released in November, and it's probably not the kind of publicity the singer hopes to receive. The London Evening Standard writes that Manilow's "avowed heterosexuality is placed in serious doubt" by Barry Manilow: A Biography, written by Patricia Butler.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 1 min 26 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 24 min 29 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 30 min 32 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 26 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 56 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 48 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM