Wainwright, Ndegeocello perform at BAM
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and Me'Shell Ndegeocello will perform with Beth Orton in "The Next Wave of Song," a concert that will be held Thursday, October 25, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Each musician will perform solo or with a single accompanist. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House. For more information visit www.bam.org.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'