Wainwright, Ndegeocello perform at BAM
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and Me'Shell Ndegeocello will perform with Beth Orton in "The Next Wave of Song," a concert that will be held Thursday, October 25, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Each musician will perform solo or with a single accompanist. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House. For more information visit www.bam.org.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka