Wainwright, Ndegeocello perform at BAM
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 24 2001 11:00 PM ET
Out singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and Me'Shell Ndegeocello will perform with Beth Orton in "The Next Wave of Song," a concert that will be held Thursday, October 25, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Each musician will perform solo or with a single accompanist. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House. For more information visit www.bam.org.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'