Wainwright, Ndegeocello perform at BAM
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and Me'Shell Ndegeocello will perform with Beth Orton in "The Next Wave of Song," a concert that will be held Thursday, October 25, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Each musician will perform solo or with a single accompanist. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House. For more information visit www.bam.org.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure