Wainwright, Ndegeocello perform at BAM
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and Me'Shell Ndegeocello will perform with Beth Orton in "The Next Wave of Song," a concert that will be held Thursday, October 25, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Each musician will perform solo or with a single accompanist. The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House. For more information visit www.bam.org.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend