DJ Dan spins at "Maggie's House of Horrors" in L.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay dance artist DJ Dan will be one of the featured performers at "Maggie's House of Horrors," a Halloween dance party at the Grand nightclub in Los Angeles. Also on the bill are Barry Weaver, Defari, Mykill Miers, CRS?, and many more. Doors open at 10 p.m. at 1024 S. Grand Ave. downtown. For tickets and information, call (323) 281-1701 or visit www.groovetickets.com.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future