Quentin Crisp photo exhibition goes up in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 01 2001 1:00 AM ET
An exhibition featuring photographs of The Naked Civil Servant author Quentin Crisp goes up Thursday, November 1, at Fourth Street Photo, 67 E. Fourth St. in New York City. "Quentin Crisp: Portraits of a Legend" features work by Angus McBean, Len Price, Edward St. Marc, Peter Ross, and others. The exhibition, sponsored by the Quentin Crisp Archives, will also feature films and discussions about Crisp's life and will run through November 29. For more information, call (212) 673-1021 or visit www.crisperanto.org.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win