Quentin Crisp photo exhibition goes up in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 01 2001 1:00 AM ET
An exhibition featuring photographs of The Naked Civil Servant author Quentin Crisp goes up Thursday, November 1, at Fourth Street Photo, 67 E. Fourth St. in New York City. "Quentin Crisp: Portraits of a Legend" features work by Angus McBean, Len Price, Edward St. Marc, Peter Ross, and others. The exhibition, sponsored by the Quentin Crisp Archives, will also feature films and discussions about Crisp's life and will run through November 29. For more information, call (212) 673-1021 or visit www.crisperanto.org.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality