Quentin Crisp photo exhibition goes up in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 01 2001 1:00 AM ET
An exhibition featuring photographs of The Naked Civil Servant author Quentin Crisp goes up Thursday, November 1, at Fourth Street Photo, 67 E. Fourth St. in New York City. "Quentin Crisp: Portraits of a Legend" features work by Angus McBean, Len Price, Edward St. Marc, Peter Ross, and others. The exhibition, sponsored by the Quentin Crisp Archives, will also feature films and discussions about Crisp's life and will run through November 29. For more information, call (212) 673-1021 or visit www.crisperanto.org.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview