Sex and the City goes for a fifth
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 07 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Sex and the City, created by openly gay TV producer Darren Star, has just been picked up for a fifth season by HBO. The show was honored Sunday with an Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series, the first time that a cable network has won in the series category. Season 5 of Sex will launch in June; the six remaining episodes of season 4 will air weekly starting January 6.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'