CBS goes the distance with The Ellen Show
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that fresh from her triumphant gig as host of the Emmy Awards, Ellen DeGeneres has received a full-season pickup from CBS for The Ellen Show. While the show remains CBS's lowest-rated series, the ratings did go up slightly last week for its first post-Emmy broadcast. The Ellen Show has been racking up positive reviews, and CBS executives are said to be pleased with the show's creative direction.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son