CBS goes the distance with The Ellen Show
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that fresh from her triumphant gig as host of the Emmy Awards, Ellen DeGeneres has received a full-season pickup from CBS for The Ellen Show. While the show remains CBS's lowest-rated series, the ratings did go up slightly last week for its first post-Emmy broadcast. The Ellen Show has been racking up positive reviews, and CBS executives are said to be pleased with the show's creative direction.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View