Sinéad O'Connor dropped by Atlantic Records
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
FoxNews.com's Fox 411 section reports that singer Sinéad O'Connor, along with Rod Stewart and Anita Baker, has been dropped by Atlantic Records. O'Connor confounded fans by coming out of the closet as a lesbian in a magazine interview in 2000, only to quietly marry a man in Ireland earlier this year. Last week Atlantic also cut Collective Soul, Tori Amos, and Poe from their roster.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'